Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts

Old 02-15-2021, 06:12 PM

Default I bought a perpetual license and haven't received confirmation or activation

Or any sort of response from Avid through email or otherwise. I sent a message through Avid's website system. Still no response. Is this normal? Can I expect any sort of help in any sort of timely manner from these folks?

Of course, if I try to call them I can't get through because I don't have an ASC to punch into the automated system.

Pro tools doesn't show up in "view my products" or "products not yet downloaded". There's no license or activation in my ilok account. It DOES however show up in my order history.

I've spent the last few days on forums looking for a solution. It seems this isn't a case of me not knowing where to go to find the download or not knowing what to do. This is clearly on Avid's end to fix some sort of bug that updates my account after a purchase, which it hasn't done yet. Is there any way I can actually speak to a human that works at Avid? Really at my wit's end here.

My case number is 04118262

Last edited by dallasbryson; 02-16-2021 at 06:59 AM. Reason: added my case number
Old 02-16-2021, 04:37 PM

Default Re: I bought a perpetual license and haven't received confirmation or activation

Things are pretty backed up everywhere right now, so I’m sure you are in the support queue.

I’ll see if I can escalate your case though.

System Details
Old 02-16-2021, 05:34 PM

Default Re: I bought a perpetual license and haven't received confirmation or activation

Thank you so much! I appreciate the help. If you need any more info from me, please let me know.