Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > Eleven Rack
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-13-2014, 04:15 PM

Default Eleven Rack and Behringer BTR2000 Connection?

Hi guys, I have a question related to the BTR2000 rack tuner, maybe someone here works with that unit and can give me a hand, basically the thing is, I have a space rack with:

Power
BTR2000
Eleven Rack

Then, using as amp a V-Tone GMX210, the way I'm connecting the Eleven Rack to the amp is like this:

11R Output to Amp 1 to Amp Slave In Left
11R Output to Amp 2 to Amp Slave In Right

This thing sounds amazing by the way!

Then, the problem I have is with the tuner, the way I connected the tuner is like this:

Guitar to Input on 11R - FX Loop Send (Left/Mono) to Input 1 on Tuner - Output Main from tuner to FX Loop Return (Left/Mono).

This will hook my tuner up to the FX Loop of the 11R so that when I activate the loop, the tuner gets the signal. But is not happening, when I activate the loop the BTR2000 is dead, nothing happens, if I connect the tuner directly to a guitar using the front input 1 then works like a charm, so, wondering if you guys have any advice about this?

Thanks!

Arturo