Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)

Old 02-19-2009, 10:49 PM

Default BFD LE 1.5 plays preset beat pattern for two measures when I start sequencer again

I sequence by drawing the MIDI notes in the sequencer.With the first version of BFD,this worked just fine:BFD never played the preset patterns that came loaded unless I told it to.Now,while operating the same way,even when I'm just putting in one hit at a time,ever time I go from a dead stop to playback,I get interrupted for exactly two measures of some style preset that I can't figure out how to get rid of playing AT THE SAME TIME as the notes I just entered.Then,it stops and I can actually hear my work playing back inside the sequencer.As you can imagine,since I usually work hit by hit,this gives me no shortage of a headache.Does anyeone here know how to fix this?PLEASE tell me BFD did not just add this stupid "feature"to get me to buy the full version(!??)Anyone else have a similar experience?Thanks for your help,
Studiostrat
Old 02-19-2009, 11:45 PM

Default Re: BFD LE 1.5 plays preset beat pattern for two measures when I start sequencer agai

I have the full version of BFD and BFD2 and haven't seen anything like what you are describing.

Formerly hobotom

Pro Tools Ultimate 2024 HDX Hybrid
HD Omni and 192 I/Os
Windows 10
Intel Hexcore i7
All Samsung Pro SSDs
Ampex MM1200 2" 24 trk tape
Outboard: UREI, Eventide, Lexicon, Yamaha, TC Electronics, Orban, ART, EchoAudio, Dolby, Hughes, API, Neve, Audio Arts, BBE, Aphex, Berringer, MOTU, dbx, Allison, etc.
Plug-ins: Too many to talk about.

www.metrostudios.com