Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > Eleven Rack

Old 11-13-2010, 02:41 PM

Default Re: Stealthboard coming soon (finally)

From Facebook

We're getting closer and closer. First units will go out from production in December and we look forward to ship it in January. The good news is that there will be some unexpected news in terms of software equipment that comes with it and some extra features surprise.

1st confirmation that it will be Januari!
Old 12-30-2010, 04:23 AM

Just picked this up from Facebook

So no StealthBoard for 2010... wow

IK Multimedia:
Unfortunately not... it is a complex hardware project with several software included that have to be release-synced with it and while we are working hard on it we will only see it in the beginning of 2011... More information will be available at NAMM...

MMMMM Lets see what this NAMM 2011 will bring

Here another one from Facebook. Looks like I am not the only one which patience is overly stretched here

I want my F&*#ING Stealth Board!!!!!!!! I pre-ordered and pre-paid for the thing in July! If you want to quit making killer stuff and focus on CRAP for iphone and ipad whatever, just quit telling us something will be out soon and then push back the release again and again and again and again and again!

IK Multimedia We understand the frustration as this is a complex hardware release tied into some software releases too. We've stated this before, but obviously do feel your pain. If you have an issue with the order, please do contact us via the web site or via the contact methods elaborated in any order confirmation you have received and the appropriate parties will take care of you, so that no private information is posted here in a social networking site. Thank you.

IK Multimedia Also, to be clear we do not currently accept preorders for StealthBoard (nor have we ever) so please contact the dealer from whom you ordered. Thank you. We only do preorders when we have a defined delivery time, which is why we have not done so with StealthBoard. Thank you for your patience.
Old 01-19-2011, 07:08 AM

Well I just called IK Multimedia in Italy. I am sorry guys but the new expected delivery date will be April 2011. This is for me personal the end for waiting and I am thinking about buying another controller like the MFC-101 or the FCB8n from Peak.

Pity how it evolved this way and it is more of a pity that this information was not communicated during the NAMM 2011.

Bey bey StealthBoard. Bey bey IK multimedia
Old 01-19-2011, 07:59 AM

The board that cried wolf huh...
Old 01-19-2011, 10:21 AM

Not really,

Just ordered the MFC-101 for my Axie.
Old 02-04-2011, 12:55 PM

Musician's Friend and Guitar Center are currently saying "available" in February. Sweetwater is saying IK "expects to ship...in mid-2011".

http://pro-audio.musiciansfriend.com...ler?sku=486070
Availability: Preorder: Available 02-14-2011. This Item Ships Free To The Lower 48 States!

http://www.guitarcenter.com/IK-Multi...70-i1538733.gc
Due 2/11/2011 Email me when in stock

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/StealthBoard/
IK Multimedia expects to begin shipping the new Stealth Board in mid-2011, but you can reserve yours today simply by pre-ordering one from Sweetwater.