Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-07-2021, 10:10 AM

Default I have registered my Avid HD I/O interface, but I have not receive Digilink license.

Hi everyone,

I have a Pro Tools Ultimate subscription (Avid/ilok account #1), as well as HD10 and HD11 (Avid/ilok account #2), running with a HD Native card with an Avid HD I/O interface, the problem is I can not work with my PT Ultimate and HD Native because of the Digilink I/O license.
I read that there is a free license with every HD I/O interface, so I proceeded with interface registration in my Avid account #2 , but I did not see the Digilink I/O license in my ilok account.

I´m about to start mixing a movie score in a few days and I can not use my PT Ultimate with my HD Native + Avid HD I/O interface.

I created a case (# 04150882), but still in queue.

What´s the problem?

Thanks.
Alfred

Last edited by ajespi; 04-07-2021 at 11:33 AM.
Old 04-07-2021, 01:12 PM

Default Re: I have registered my Avid HD I/O interface, but I have not receive Digilink licen

Did you buy the HD IO box from a dealer? If so, contact them. I was under the impression that the Digilink license came with the card(HDX, HDN) and not the interface, but I may be wrong on that. Beyond that, HD software for 12.5 and older do not have the requirement of the separate Digilink license(so your 11 HD license might get you working if PT11 will work with your OS).

The better I drink, the more I mix

BTW, my name is Dave, but most people call me.........................Dave
Old 04-07-2021, 02:31 PM

Default Re: I have registered my Avid HD I/O interface, but I have not receive Digilink licen

Hi,
I bought it from a dealer years ago, tomorrow I’ll give em a call.
I have 2 registration cards, one with the hd card and other with hd i/o (which I registered).

I can use hd10 and hd11, as I have already been doing, but I have an Ultimate subscription and I would like to use it.

Thanks.
Old 04-07-2021, 02:39 PM

Welcome to the community.

We started including the DigiLink license with interfaces and active Pro Tools HD Update Plans in Sept 2016 (when v12.6 was released). I'll check up on your support case to try and assist.
Old 04-07-2021, 02:42 PM

Thanks so much jeffro.