Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)

Old 05-15-2007, 03:10 PM

Default DAE error -1127 Help!?

I am receiving a "DAE error -1127 was encountered" error when trying to load PT HD 7.3.1 on my MAC version 10.4.9. I have looked here and groups.google and I can't find any solutions to fix this. Has anyone encountered this? I have tried using the "ProTools Pref and Database Helper v2.0" and it doesn't help.

Also...(while I'm posting...)

error #2 on a second similar machine:

I have a waves plug-In problem with multiple users. If I have been using PT under user A and log out and log in user B (without rebooting) when I load PT I get a generic "I have encountered a problem and need to crash on your ass" error. Again I have tried the "ProTools Pref and Database Helper v2.0" and it always crashed until I reboot. Very annoying.

Thank you in advance, just curious if anyone else has tackled these issues, any help would be greatly appreciated...and I will send much good karma your way.
Old 05-15-2007, 03:23 PM
Avid

Default Re: DAE error -1127 Help!?

Is this MAC a G5? If so, you could have the PCI bus reset timing issue. Contact us by phone for further assistance with that.

As for the second issue - I've heard about this and it seems to be a permissions issue with Waves plug-ins. I, unfortunately, have not heard of any fix for it other than the workaround of having to reboot.
Old 05-16-2007, 10:48 AM

"I've heard about this and it seems to be a permissions issue with Waves plug-ins."

Could you please elaborate on this? Thank you.
Old 05-16-2007, 10:56 AM
Avid

Quote:
"I've heard about this and it seems to be a permissions issue with Waves plug-ins."

Could you please elaborate on this? Thank you.
I can't. It was a vague reference that I heard/read several months ago. i never saw any specific info on it and I'm not finding the reference here on the DUC or on the Waves forums using a search.

You may want to post your question on the Waves forum and see if they have any suggestions.