Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-27-2017, 09:57 PM

Default Re: Renewed Pro Tools 12 Subscription but my license isn't showing up in Ilok

Even I have the same problem. Renewed Pro Tools Annual Upgrade Plan. But iLok is not reflecting it.
Old 10-30-2017, 01:46 PM

Default Re: Renewed Pro Tools 12 Subscription but my license isn't showing up in Ilok

Quote:
Originally Posted by halou View Post
Same issue here. I opened a support case# 03190174
Welcome to the community.

Looks like this was solved via your support case with Eric.
Old 10-30-2017, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sridhar_narasimhan View Post
Even I have the same problem. Renewed Pro Tools Annual Upgrade Plan. But iLok is not reflecting it.
Renewing your Upgrade Plan changes the Release Limit (date) on your Pro Tools Perpetual Bundle license so that it authorizes new Pro Tools releases. I verified yours, but you can check this in iLok License Manager (Show Details on your license). Since you didn't renew the Plug-Ins and Support Plan your Pro Tools Plan license expired, but that simply authorizes the bonus Space plug-in. There's also an Upgrades license, but that was never implemented so can be deactivated (and Hidden) in iLok License Manager. See the Pro Tools Licensing FAQ for info.
Old 10-30-2017, 02:42 PM

Hey all, I'm having the same issue. On Avid it says I've auto-renewed but it's not updating on iLok. I've tried removing the licence and re-adding it.
Old 10-30-2017, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tordek42 View Post
Hey all, I'm having the same issue. On Avid it says I've auto-renewed but it's not updating on iLok. I've tried removing the licence and re-adding it.

Redeposited your licenses to get you up and running, and started a case to get CS to look into this further.
Old 10-31-2017, 06:38 PM

Having the same problem for the past 2 days, on my account it says it's paid and will renew on the 13th, but when i try to sign in i'm told my subscription has expired, same with on ilok. Please fix this ASAP!
Old 10-31-2017, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by theaxeno1 View Post
Having the same problem for the past 2 days, on my account it says it's paid and will renew on the 13th, but when i try to sign in i'm told my subscription has expired, same with on ilok. Please fix this ASAP!
Welcome to the community and sorry you are having trouble.

Have you tried to contact Avid CS yet?
Old 03-03-2018, 03:54 AM

Apparently this is an ongoing issue with Avid as I am now experiencing this problem with my Pro Tools 2018 subscription. The license literally ran out yesterday. Updated my billing info this morning, and now the subscription is active again but it doesn't reflect that on my iLok.

I am still not able to use pro tools. Its now, 7am here in Atlanta and I have sessions all day today. Deadlines to meet. I'd hate to disappoint clients due to something that should be working since you guys now have my money.

Please help!
Old 03-03-2018, 05:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixedbyATX View Post
Apparently this is an ongoing issue with Avid as I am now experiencing this problem with my Pro Tools 2018 subscription. The license literally ran out yesterday. Updated my billing info this morning, and now the subscription is active again but it doesn't reflect that on my iLok.

I am still not able to use pro tools. Its now, 7am here in Atlanta and I have sessions all day today. Deadlines to meet. I'd hate to disappoint clients due to something that should be working since you guys now have my money.

Please help!
I submitted a trouble ticket on Avid's website. I need this resolved ASAP!! If I had of known Avid wasn't fast on updating their subscriptions, I wouldn't have put all my eggs in their basket!! This is bogus. I'm literally losing money right now.
Old 03-03-2018, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixedbyATX View Post

Please help!

Sorry for the interruption. Looks like there was a billing issue 2/28 so that prevented auto-renewal from occurring. Updating your billing info (which you did today) can take time to process and refresh the license, so best if urgent to simply start a new Subscription. Looks like you did that, so will alert CS to make sure you don't get billed for both.