Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-01-2009, 10:35 PM

Default Re: Screen freeze, control 24 offline and RTAS overload messages fresh Leopard- PT8

Interesting... I've been experiencing this problem the whole day. Have send the crash logs and such to Tara and Greg.

8 crashes so far today. Never had these crashes with cs1.

Sorry, not much help here, as I haven't figured it out. But C24 flickers for me as well.

btw, the crashes happen on autosave indeed. Whenever I have a crash-log, it's the exact same time as the autosave

-charles
Old 03-01-2009, 10:39 PM

Default Re: Screen freeze, control 24 offline and RTAS overload messages fresh Leopard- PT8

My problem went away when I set the number of processors down to two. Haven't tried three.