Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Virtual Instruments
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-03-2012, 05:54 AM

Default Trying to make sure everything is in place

Just a bit of back ground. I'm a new user of Pro Tools as of the end of October, 2011. I purchased the Virtual Instrument Expansion Pak and installed it in December via electronic Download. Everything ran as promised during installation and each VI has run fine after installation.

What I am concerned with is that I see occasional posts or notes about people not getting all of their content set up in the proper place. These would be things like audio files, patches and samples. For example, I stumbled upon a repository of sound files that I was entitled to called Big Fish that I didn't even know about until surfing around the Avid site. I've since downloaded and have been using.

My question is this. Is there a master list somewhere that will help me determine if I have the right files in the right places so that I am able to utilize everything I've paid for?
Old 01-03-2012, 06:22 PM

Default Re: Trying to make sure everything is in place

Generally, you Avid Store Account should list all available downloads to you.