How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Virtual Instruments
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-08-2010, 10:57 AM

Default Once again "Content Not Found error with Strike"

Hi all, I have spent so much time trying to fix things that dont work with Digidesign/Air products that I´m going crazy and now this AGAIN!!.
This what I wrote to Digidesign support today:

" I just got my Pro Tools Instrument Expansion Pack and installed Strike and it WILL NOT set the path to the content folder. I have tried all suggestions, run the set strike content location utility (from the correct library) installed it on Win XP 32 and on Win 7 Ultimate 64, installed it with Strike 1.0 installed and without 1.0 prior to 1.5, moved the content library to another drive.... nothing works and I'm getting real angry. Also when its been installed to
.... Air Content\Strike the directories Mixes, Styles and Kits dont contain any files. Also there are no Strike Data1.big file there, should it be like that? Please fix this for me or I will explode. "

Another "great" thing is that after you updated your Ilok with this new license you want beable to use Strike 1.0 any more, the old license are gone.
So in my case I have no Strike at all to play with at this time, Jiiippee.

So have any of you out there figured this out? I have no more idees.

/Hasse