How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > macOS
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-11-2011, 12:09 PM

Default Problem dragging MIDI grooves from Superior Drummer

Hey guys,

After years of using ezDrummer, I recently picked up SD 2 and the Metal Foundry expansion pack. With Superior, I am not able to drag MIDI grooves from the groove player to an instrument track in PT. I can audition the various grooves through the plug-in with no problem, but it's not letting me drag and drop into PT.

I can open ezDrummer on the same instrument track, select a groove, and drag it onto the track successfully. But following the same steps with SD 2 open (instead of ezDrummer) will not work. Nothing happens and the instrument track is empty.

Anyone else experience this? I'm pretty sure I have the most recent version of SD 2 as I downloaded an update from my Toontrack account recently.

I'm on a 2010 iMac i7 running Pro Tools 9.0.5.