Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 2019
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-2019, 07:13 PM

Default Pro Tools code not authorizing! Please help!!

Hello,
On Saturday I purchased the 'Pro Tools Perpetual License for Students' from Sweetwater. I entered the product code onto the avid website, and I verified my identity with Identite. They sent me an activation code to enter into the 'Activate and Download Your Products' page but it said 'the code you entered is not valid'. I have tried every day since, and it has still not worked.

I have tried to contact Avid support, and no one has gotten back to me yet. I have tried Identite, and they say there is nothing they can do. A guy from Sweetwater contacted me and i'm assuming this is on their part that Identite contacted me again asking for my student ID, so I sent it to them, and they send an email back saying my account has been authorized and is ready to buy and download educational products. However, the EDU code on that Identite email was very different to the one on my Pro Tools product on my avid profile. I log onto Avid and it still says my academic eligibility has expired and my code still doesn't work.

I paid $300 CAD for this software, and I can't even use it. Can someone please help me? What is going on????
Old 11-26-2019, 07:43 PM

Default Re: Pro Tools code not authorizing! Please help!!

Welcome to the community. Sorry for the rough start! Checking your accounts and will reply via support case - please watch for an email.