Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Artist Series
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-06-2023, 08:50 PM

Default Artist Transport "Previous Clip, Next Clip"

I'm losing my mind trying to get these commands to work. Is there any solution?

I tried changing the shortcut in Pro Tools, but nothing is working. Best I can get to work with the numeric pad is Move Edit Selection a certain length forward and backwards using the Eucontrol Soft Key Command Editor Window.

I would like to assign this command to a softkey, any really, but it seems Eucontrol doesn't do this command anymore on older hardware vs new maybe?

Any help would be appreciated. I have a feeling this has been broken for sometime. LOL

EDIT: I fixed it. I ended up starting a new, and reinstalling Eucontrol and that fixed the behavior of it not issuing the commands. But then another problem arose where another macro software I use ,KBM, was trying to activate a Mac OS key command I turned off for "Next Clip." So after disabling it, everything is working properly.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot 2023-11-06 at 10.43.36 PM.jpg (50.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot 2023-11-06 at 10.44.04 PM.jpg (16.3 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by TheSuperSanchez; 11-09-2023 at 12:15 AM. Reason: Fixed the issue with a reinstall of Eucontrol