Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Virtual Instruments

Old 03-29-2008, 01:12 PM

Default Jumping through hoops, getting fed up.

I posted a simple question, wanting to know what's in the Structure sound library. Apparently with all the structure users out there, no one seems to know what's in it.

So I thought I'd download the trial, maybe that would lend a clue. But when I go to activate the trial, enter my iLok ID, I get the message that there's no demo for that product.

So I've wasted an entire Saturday when I could have been recording, doing this and reseearching other samplers - whose websites and forums don't offer any better information or pre sales support.

And all I'm really looking for is a good bluegrass fiddle sound - I could have learned how to play it myself by now.

peace out
Old 03-29-2008, 01:31 PM

Default Re: Jumping through hoops, getting fed up.

Quote:
I thought I'd download the trial, maybe that would lend a clue. But when I go to activate the trial, enter my iLok ID, I get the message that there's no demo for that product.
What ever the case is with Structure Trial mode, it will still not give you an indication of what the Factory Content contains. Structure Trial mode is about functionality.

filosofem
Old 03-29-2008, 01:51 PM

Bluegrass fiddle....bluegrass fiddle....NOPE. Not in structure. It may be in the 40 GB of Goliath, but not in Structure, or even my Kontakt 2 library, for that matter. Which is funny, because I can use both libraries with Structure.
Old 03-29-2008, 07:38 PM

Thanks for the replies, sorry for the rant.

I think I may have seen the fiddle in the Kontakt 3 library, but it was over a grand to buy it, something like that. That's why I was hoping it might be in structure.