Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > Eleven Rack

Old 11-15-2010, 03:49 PM

Default Re: Instrumental arrangement of "Let it Be" by The Beatles

BRAVO VSA! What a great touch you have on your solo!
Old 11-15-2010, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAR Fritz View Post
Dude! This is solid! Love it! Keep it up I might have to hit you up to do some solo work on some of my stuff lol But seriously, nice work. You're both very talented
PT10, Focusrite Liquid Saffire 56, Eleven Rack, i7 950 @3.80GHz, Noctua NH-D14 CPU cooler, GA-X58A-UD3R, Corsair CMD12GX3M6A1600C8 12GB, SAPPHIRE VAPOR-X HD5770 1GB GDDR5 PCIE, Caviar Black 500GB 32MB Cache OS drive, 2x Caviar Black 1TB 64MB Cache Sata3 (Audio and library), Broadcom BCM94322MC wireless network adapter
W7 - 312 dverbs @ 64 buffer/ 403 dverbs @ 1024
Old 11-15-2010, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benoni View Post
HOLY [bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep]! That sounds great dude. And im not a Beatles fan at all. Really great job.
WHAT!? Not a Beatles fan?! LOL Just kidding - I wasn't a fan either until my early 20's or so but man how incredible the songs are and how ahead of their time they were just blows my mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy5150 View Post
Wow..! Very very cool, sounds amazing..!!!
Thanks man :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianiac5150 View Post
Yeah...Nice. <--That's a period

PS: give the Soldano a little love. I think it's a great asset in the line-up.
Hey I'm a Soldano fan for shizzle now! :) thanks :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 60Strat View Post
Dude...great playing...very Neal Schon...and yet we still hate you..
LOLOL - You know it's funny my best friend always says - "Hey that sounded like Neil Schon" and I'm always like "whatever" so thank you! He'll get a kick out of that when I tell him someone else said that too - LOL and hey don't get me wrong, I'll run with that! Schon is another one of my all time favs so that's a huge compliment - thanks! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 59tweed View Post
Yeah, what they said!
LOL - thanks bro :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by muziqman View Post
that sounds really really good. You are both very talented guys. Is it possible to post that arrangement minus your guitar (mp3, wav file) so we could solo over it as well ?? Then we could post our efforts ?? not in a competitive spirit but to enjoy the music and have fun. If that's not OK I totally understand.
Thanks man! :) I'll see what Paul says since it's his track and I'll let you know! i think it would be great fun to hear all the different phrasing everyone would come up with for sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAR Fritz View Post
I've never gotten a "bravo" before! thats awesome thank you! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by remis View Post
Dude! This is solid! Love it! Keep it up I might have to hit you up to do some solo work on some of my stuff lol But seriously, nice work. You're both very talented
Thanks brother! I appreciate that. Hit me up anytime! :) LOL
Old 11-15-2010, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaiSatchAtrucci View Post

Thanks brother! I appreciate that. Hit me up anytime! :) LOL
I might just do that <adds to contacts> Thanks man! Would be awesome to have some more creative solo work on my songs than I'm capable of
PT10, Focusrite Liquid Saffire 56, Eleven Rack, i7 950 @3.80GHz, Noctua NH-D14 CPU cooler, GA-X58A-UD3R, Corsair CMD12GX3M6A1600C8 12GB, SAPPHIRE VAPOR-X HD5770 1GB GDDR5 PCIE, Caviar Black 500GB 32MB Cache OS drive, 2x Caviar Black 1TB 64MB Cache Sata3 (Audio and library), Broadcom BCM94322MC wireless network adapter
Old 11-15-2010, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by remis View Post
I might just do that <adds to contacts> Thanks man! Would be awesome to have some more creative solo work on my songs than I'm capable of
Cool! :) I'm sure you do just fine on your own brother! You sound like me when I hear ANYONE else play no matter how technical and I'm like "dang... I wanna play and sound like THAT!"

It's a vicious inner critical cycle we guitar players go through constantly ins't it? I guess that's a good thing or we wouldn't ever improve, though we never improve fast enough do we!?! LOL! :)
Old 11-15-2010, 07:53 PM

I'm a huge fan of Lukather-ish, Steve Stevens-ish, Tremonti-ish & VSA-ish...........

Hint: You just take the player that you really love & add the ish to there last name..........It's really quiet simple........
Old 11-15-2010, 08:20 PM

I think it's time to start using your own name there, killer.
Old 11-16-2010, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaiSatchAtrucci View Post
Cool! :) I'm sure you do just fine on your own brother! You sound like me when I hear ANYONE else play no matter how technical and I'm like "dang... I wanna play and sound like THAT!"

It's a vicious inner critical cycle we guitar players go through constantly ins't it? I guess that's a good thing or we wouldn't ever improve, though we never improve fast enough do we!?! LOL! :)
Haha thanks. Well I finally decided I'm upload some of the songs I'm working on to a myspace, so feel free to check it out and let me know what ya think. Constructive criticism as well as ideas are welcome I might put it in a new thread...just for the heck of it
Old 11-16-2010, 12:32 AM

Wow that was a nice solo. I really liked the way you made the songs melody part of your solo. It seems to take off(like we guitar players do) but then coming back to the melody. Great!
Old 11-16-2010, 01:01 AM

Great job, he did a nice build up first accoustic guitar, electric guitar and some light shred

Cool!