Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-2006, 11:23 AM

Default NeoAcess

Hello my fellow Digi Friends. I have once again been experiencing technical problems with my Pro tools Mbox LE software. I have been using Pro tools for about a year now, and at first, my system needed some trouble shooting adjustments, and ever since then my system has been working fine until now. I don't know the problem is with my pro tools Mbox. I have re-adjusted my trouble shooting to the necessary requirements and just yesterday when I went to record and the NeoAcess Error message showed up again. I was able to record vocals and audio with no problem until now. Please, Please, Please I beg if someone can help me soon. I have some recording sessions that I have to take care of with in the next week or so, and it would mean allot to have someone help me understand what’s the problem and help assist me with rectifying it once and for all . Thank you very much and God Bless.
Old 10-19-2006, 01:26 PM

Default Re: NeoAcess

What exactly is the error message you are getting? Is there a messagenumber connected to it? I`ve never heard of NeoAcess trouble, but if you give more info, I`ll try to help you.

(Btw, does your nick mean that you are A Christian, or that your name is Christian (probably putting you in scandinavia ).
MacBook Pro i7/Apogee One/Duet/ElevenR/Pro Tools 12
Preamps from UA, Mackie and Avid.
Listening through Dynaudio, Genelec and ADAM
Old 10-19-2006, 01:48 PM
Administrator

Default Re: NeoAccess

What you are seeing is a "NeoAccess" error (different spelling). If you do a search over the last year in the PTLE Mac forum for NeoAccess in Subject Only, you will find a number of results, and you'll also find that this is not always a simple error to fix.

However, I would suggest starting by deleting the database folders on ALL drives that you are using, not just the startup drive.

Here's the Answerbase article on this:
http://www.digidesign.com/index.cfm?...4&itemid=18964

If that does not help, you might also try importing your session material into a new session.