Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 11

Old 06-26-2013, 07:09 PM

Default License Activate

Having searched around I've realised that a few people have had a similar issue to myself but I haven't seen any one providing a conclusion.

The issue is that my ilok 2 has the Pro Tools 11 and new Pro Tools 10 license but the old Pro Tools 10 and Pro Tools 9 licenses have now been greyed out in the ilok manager and removed from my ilok.

Because of this obviously when I try to start up Pro Tools 11 the following message appears when attempting to activate my license:

"You don't have any licenses in your account or none of the licenses there have activations available. You may need to visit the publisher site to get a license deposited to your account."

unifunkid had this to say in relation to the discussion:
http://duc.avid.com/showthread.php?t=340188&page=14#139

If any one has an answer to this problem I'd really appreciate it as I'm very keen to start using Pro Tools 11.