Avid Scorch (iOS) Forum

Scorch Forum Home Page

Forum Terms of Use

Scorch for iPad Support FAQ

Avid Scorch

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Other Products > Avid Scorch (iOS) Forum

Old 12-04-2013, 08:41 PM

Default First purchase - payment ok - no download

I have just made my first purchase Ah Spietato and keep getting error message 'download failed to complete. You successfully paid for this score but it was not downloaded'. I want to trust purchases I make via Apps but this is not very encouraging on my first purchase via Avid, especially when it seems from my internet research to be happening a lot. Please help sort this out
Old 12-14-2013, 12:02 PM

Default Re: First purchase - payment ok - no download

Any joy? I have had the same problem, still have. It is surprising for an outfit like Avid to provide this sort of service. If the scores are no longer available for whatever reason they should be deleted.
Old 12-14-2013, 11:38 PM

Hi. No joy at all and I'm sorry to hear you're having the same troubles, I think this is quite common and very frustrating. I had hoped that by posting this thread a member of Avid support might offer help like they have to others with a similar problem but I've heard nothing. Although it was only a couple of pounds, I paid for the score and therefore expect it to download correctly or get some form of free help sorting it out. It seems from their website your have to buy support which I think is disgraceful if it is their own downloads which don't work upon first downloading. I'm really disappointed in this company and very unsure about spending any more money downloading scores from them again. If you find a way to get yours sorted out please let me know. Good luck. Kate
Old 12-15-2013, 01:55 PM

I don't think this site is monitored very well by avid. Make sure you leave feed back on the App Store to warn others. The Sibelius site is monitored more or try and contact Sam direct.
Old 12-15-2013, 05:01 PM

Hi guys

I will forward this now and see what can be done and who is moderator of this forum to help out here. That is all I can do right now and hopefully it speeds up the process

Best Regards
Christopher

Update: forwarded this to Avid and the moderator/s will check in here as soon as possible so hang in there.

#thestruggleisreal
—————————————
South Side Music Group
WEBHOME
—————————————
Old 12-16-2013, 01:04 PM

I have the same problem: paid the New real book, tried to download and got the message You have paid succesfully .. error in download ..try to re-download. Every time then the same message. At tthe same time some free scores can be loaded OK. The solution to this? The mainthing is that I want to get the Real Book! Device is iPad Air.
Old 12-18-2013, 02:42 AM
Super Moderator

Hi All,

Sorry for not getting to this thread earlier and sorry to hear you're having problems downloading the music you've bought.

We have identified the problem and are working with the vendors who are supplying the music to resolve this.

I'll contact you all directly with more info about each of your purchases.

Sam
Old 03-02-2014, 10:23 AM

Hi, I have just had same problem. Paid but error message saying error on download contact avid. Who do I need to contact to sort this??