Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-14-2005, 07:45 PM

Default track folders

Hey everyone! Just registered on this forum. Question: I was wondering if there is such a thing as track folders. I saw my friend had something like this in Sonar4 and it was a great addition. Any advice? Could it exist in ProTools and I'm overlooking it? I already reviewed the manual and could not find it anywhere. The only mention of folders in the manual was for creating folders for a session. I also saw something to group tracks but this is not what I want as I would like to retain the independence of each track but still group them together in a folder for easy access...example: Guitars, Drums, Vocals, etc. but all in one session.

Again, thank you for your help with this. Any advice or suggestions will be appreciated.

By the way, I'm using a Mac G5 (OS X) with ProTools LE 002 (6.4)