How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Windows
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-08-2013, 04:47 AM

Default Pro Tools 10 - Windows Active Directory Environment

Hi Guys,

The school I work in just bought 25 licenses of pro tools for the music classroom and we are having a lot of trouble setting the users home directory (this applies to the desktop also as we have roaming profiles in place) to record enable.

I have gone through the process of setting it in workspace but it seems that when the user logs onto another machine it doesn't carry the settings with them, is this a user or computer setting or both?

I've tried creating a partition on the disk and setting a soft link but pro tools can resolve the destination of that soft link and says that the volume needs to be record enable.

Any help will be much appreciated :)

Alex