Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > ICON & C|24
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-12-2005, 07:39 AM

Default Control 24 set up

Hi guys,

Feeling quite foolish at the moment. I just gat a C-24 that I bought from a guy in Texas and of course I don't have the manual and havn't gotten the transfer of ownershp papers yet. When I start the C-24 it comes up offline when I go to the ethernet connections in Protools in the setup menu and select enable, it pops up "DigiNet32.dll could not open service". Then another pop up says " The ethernet driver could not be found. If you wish to use an ethernet controller, please place the ethernt driver files into the controllers folder and install the network driver".
To make matters even more complicated, When I start Protools it tells me that the OMS will not function error -1 From what I understand there never was an OMS on the PC side and that that has been discontinued on the Mac side. Help I can't seem to get anything going. I've reloaded 6.1.1 after using 6.7cs9 and still the same. I have and ASSUS P4c 800-E deluxe with a gig of Corsair RAM and an 80 Gig WD sys drive and two 200 Gig WD file drives the VGA card is a Matrox Parhelia and I'm using the onboard ethernet connection.

HHHEEELLLPPP!!!

Thanks

N-G-NEER