Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Avid S4/S6

Old 03-11-2019, 01:26 AM

Default UNDEFINED tracks on S6

Hello, everybody!
I've recently come across a new issue on my s6 console. This is happening only with one of my sessions and no matter how I would try to get rid of it, this bug is still occurring from time to time. Even exporting all tracks to a new session wouldn't help. When I'm opening a session and S6 is loading "EUCON Chanale strips", it seems to choke and then console seems to frize. After a while, it manages to load tracks, but nothing seems to work properly. I see this new "UNDEFINED" tab on my track screen, and couldn't navigate session from a surface. It works a bit weird on a workstation as well. I can edit and navigate my session, but preview mod is not working and "add track" function would crush Pro Tools. Has anybody seen anything like this? I have no idea which way I should dig.
Old 03-11-2019, 05:07 AM
Avid

Default Re: UNDEFINED tracks on S6

Greetings,

I'm happy to look at the session (no audio necessary) if you want to personal message me. What version of Pro Tools and WSControl are you using currently?

best,

Jeff
MTRX FAQ