Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Virtual Instruments
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-11-2009, 11:59 AM

Default Transfuser Content Not Available in Digi Account

I used to be able to log on to my Digi account and download Transfuser and the content for it. Now, under "Transfuser" in my account it says that there are no downloads available - it is a code only or available on the original media. Except I bought it as a download!!! What is going on? Is this content available somewhere else on the site as a download - as far as I know the demo doesn't contain all the content.
Old 11-11-2009, 07:32 PM

Default Re: Transfuser Content Not Available in Digi Account

"Don't worry! All the downloads, serial numbers, order history, and other assets from your previous My Digi account are still available - you can even use the same email and password."

Well that's interesting cause my Transfuser purchase isn't even showing up in 'Your Products'. So dmacintyre I understand what you are meaning.

Ummm... try DigiStore - Your Order History - View Order Details/Tracking Number. Transfuser Full Installer can be downloaded from there.

filosofem
Old 11-11-2009, 07:52 PM

No, that's where I am looking. Both the content and the plugin itself are listed but the message says it is not a downloadable product. I downloaded it using this link just last week so I know it has changed very recently.
Old 11-11-2009, 08:00 PM

Hmmm... but Transfuser isn't the only download link available with your DigiStore account? Those are working? If so, I'd call Digidesign Support.

filosofem