Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)

Old 04-25-2007, 03:26 AM

Default low latency monitoring and muted outputs

Hi,

I`ve switched our production studios from cutmaster to digidesign 003 factory with pro tools 7.3.
Nice and fine - but in this moment absolutely not useable ( I think it`s a newbie configuration problem and no digi problem).
I send the output signal via a samson control unit (adds the commando signal und reduces the control room speakers -20dB while speaking) to the speaker`s headphone in the speaker room. Making telephone interviews I send the mike signal via output 7 to the studer telephone hybrid and via output 8 (spdif) to a tascam dat for backup.
When I switch on „low latency monitoring“, the headphone signal is good without any delay / latency - but the other outputs are muted. On the other hand I`ve a bad headphone signal and the interview partner can hear the journalist, and the backup works.
I think I´m not the only one with that problem and hope there will be a way out.

Greetings from a sunny germany

audiochurch