Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > FireWire & USB Audio Interfaces (Mac)

Old 04-02-2018, 09:27 AM

Default Fast Track Duo headphones dead on left channel only

Hi all, I'm prepping a session for a job tomorrow and I've found that the left side of my headphone output is dead on my Avid fast track duo. I get audio from both left and right main outs as normal but can't get anything on the left HP out. Adapters checked, headphones checked, headphone knob isn't scratchy or anything it's just dead. Nothing visibly in the socket and contacts are in the correct place. Any help here, could this be a digital thing or is the hardware dead? It's only a couple of years old and was working fine last week!!