Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Avid S1, S3, Dock and Control App
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-21-2020, 01:38 AM

Default Avid Control working with Belkin ethernet adapter

I was constantly having the problem of eucon reseting my S3/Dock/Control so that employees couldn't control the dadman and the volume of speakers. This would happen frequently to the point where I thought about buying the dad mom to control my speakers but I couldnt imagine buying yet another tool to control the volume. I therefore bought the Belkin ethernet adapter for my Ipad which prevents the ipad connecting to wifi and connects only on the eucon switch on ithe mac's dedicated ethernet network adapter. This has basically solved all my issues with eucon reseting my control surfaces and keeps the dadman connected as the monitor controller keeping everyone happy.