Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Avid S1, S3, Dock and Control App

Old 08-27-2017, 02:57 AM

Default Control App/Dock ques: Custom pan

Not sure if I should post this here or in Dock but when looking at a stereo track and panning for the stereo tracks, I would much prefer to have the two top knobs on the left and right of the iPad control the panning for those channels. It would be much easier to automate movement on a stereo track than having them one on top of the other. Is there some way I can setup up the softkeys how I want and have the dock follow the change?

Thanks,
Josh
Old 08-27-2017, 09:45 PM

Default Re: Control App/Dock ques: Custom pan

As far as I know, knob assignments can't be changed by the user. However, there are a lot of interesting panner alternatives out there from Spanner to Dolby Atmos VR. Worth looking into.