How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Live Sound > VENUE Live Sound Systems
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-11-2010, 03:24 PM

Default Propagate VS Edit

Hey everyone

not the most well versed digidesign user out there...and was looking for some simple help...if possible.

i have my show setup through about 70 snapshots. there are 6 main mixes via auxes that are different for every snapshot. the level is different that is.

i often have a singer who needs more or less of something across all the snapshots. ie...more of himself. whats the best way to edit this...i would imagine it so that it would bring his level up (say 5%) in all the snapshots in proportion to what it was. guess thats a really strange way to explain it. hope it makes sense.

thanks

Venue SC48
Macbook 13"
HP 2525TX Tablet
Motion Tablet LE1600
Mac Mini 2.6 dual core with 1TB 4gig Ram
Old 03-11-2010, 06:24 PM
Avid

Default Re: Propagate VS Edit

Hi Brian,

That's a job for Edit mode, using the Relative change ability. Check out this thread for more details on the various modes and how to use them.

Sheldon