Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Licensing & Accounts
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-12-2018, 11:09 AM

Default Re: Protools 2018 plugin and support Plan Important question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin1524 View Post
Ok I received a response to my case saying it will take 2-3 weeks to get my complete plugins license deposited and issuing me a 30 day temporary license.

Thanks for the quick response Avid. Still, seems bazaar to announce a benefit that takes so long to implement and make customers jump through hoops like little poodles to figure out what’s going on. It’s also mind numbing that you have to download so many plugins individually rather than having a bundle installer.
Not sure what hoops you are referring to. As stated in the Pro Tools Ultimate FAQ...
Q: As a Pro Tools | HD customer, am I entitled to the Avid Complete Plug-in Bundle and Pro Tools | MachineControl?
If you have an active Pro Tools | Ultimate (formerly Pro Tools | HD) subscription or Software Updates + Support Plan (formerly Annual Upgrade and Support plan, included with new perpetual license purchases), you will have access to the Avid Complete Plug-in Bundle and Pro Tools | MachineControl. Avid will deposit these two licenses into your iLok account approximately 2-3 weeks following the April 7th, 2018 unveiling of Pro Tools | Ultimate

This will happen automatically, it just takes some time to process all of them.

You won't have to download all of the plug-ins individually. There is a single unified installer for the Complete Plug-In Bundle.