Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > General Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-10-2005, 01:44 AM

Default Import Session Data Problem

Hey everyone,

I have encountered a very interesting issue that i really need an answer to i have never had this problem before!

I have recieved an OMF file from the picture editor, i import the OMF into a new Pro Tools session, it imports perfectly. I do a save session copy in and this session i rename DX edit for editing my production dialogue. I import my DX edit session once complete into my music edit session (also a new session) now when i need to import my music tracks from my OMF Load Pro Tools session it builds the regions in the audio regions list and not on my edit window! I have double checked the import session data window a million times and everything is perfect and when i import the session data from the OMF session it should build the regions on the edit page.
If anyone has a solution to this issue please HELP ME!!!

Thanks
Andrew
Old 11-10-2005, 02:06 AM

Default Re: Import Session Data Problem

Dear Andrew,

i have had this issue before and the solution is a CS3 update for PT 6.9.2 - 6.9.3 sorted out the problem straight away!

Cheers
Ken