Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Aspera DigiDelivery

Old 02-21-2010, 10:31 AM

Default Files transfered server-server relay still downloaded from remote server

Hi,

A few times lately files transferred server-server relay still downloaded from the remote server rather than the local server when the notification e-mail link is clicked.

Is there anything I can do to stop this happening? The last one was a 24GB quicktime so a pain to have to wait hours again for it to download.

The file shows on my Digidelivery server as "Pending" so seems to have transferred to me successfully. I'm using the latest dd client, 2.1.1 and the dd server has the latest firmware.

I tried temporarily disconnecting my Adsl so that only the lan can be used, but the dd client failed to connect then, presumably it needs to connect to the Aspera server to verify something does it even when the file has been transferred to the local digidelivery server via server-server relay?

Oddly, other files have downloaded locally fine.

Thanks for any thoughts,

Phill.
Old 03-19-2010, 01:58 AM

Default Re: Files transfered server-server relay still downloaded from remote server

Sounds like the 24 gig might stillhave been enroute to yourbox?
Mix Tech/Assistant Sound Editor