Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Post Production > Post - Surround - Video
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-09-2020, 03:51 AM

Default "Right click" on audio clip freezes PT, anyone had this issue?

If I right click an audio clip in the timeline PT becomes unresponsive and freezes for about a minute. When PT recovers and I regain control, the right clip contextual menu doesn't appear, thus there is no way to enter this menu.

Anyone had anything similar happen?

I think it may have been something to do with attempting to find alternative takes, as I changed one of the search criteria's which seemed to crash the system.

I'm on 2020, dunno if this is something peculiar with that