Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 2018
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-31-2017, 11:15 AM

Default Error Posting a project

When I attempt to create a New project, a modal dialog box appears stating... 'There was an error posting the project.'

I have two licensed version of Pro Tools 12.7.0. I am getting the same behavior on two different machines.

Additionally, I receive this error when attempting to 'Save Copy in'. I am able to load and save changes to existing projects.

I subscribe to the Professional Cloud Storage Plan and have utilized 2GB of 80GB with only 1 project.

Please advise! Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cloud_Error.jpg (21.2 KB, 0 views)
Old 02-01-2017, 10:38 AM

Default Re: Error Posting a project

I would open a support case for this issue. It's hard to tell whether these types of issues are on your end or on Avids, and they are the only ones that can correct anything on their end.

System Details
Old 02-08-2017, 03:49 PM

Default Re: Error Posting a project

I'm getting the exact same error message. I was on version 12.5.2, using about 80% of my storage space. Deleted 3 projects, space never dropped down. Tried creating a new project, get the same error message. Upgraded to 12.7, same issue. Tried logging in/out a few times as well. I tried creating a support case, but since my support plan is expired AVID won't do anything to help me even though I'm paying for the cloud upgrade plan

Let me know if anyone finds a solution.