Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)

Old 04-13-2009, 03:38 PM

Default I need Procontrol.bundle & Procontrol_m.bundle for pro tools 8 can somebody help me

if some out there can help me by emailing me Procontrol.bundle & Procontrol_m.bundle or putting Procontrol.bundle & Procontrol_m.bundle on a server and email me the link that would be awesome i wanna get a pro control and use with my le set up

located Applications/Digidesign/Pro Tools/Controllers

I have a mac and run leopard 10.5.6

THANKS EVERBODY
Old 04-13-2009, 03:48 PM

Default Re: I need Procontrol.bundle & Procontrol_m.bundle for pro tools 8 can somebody help

OOOOH i forgot my email is [email protected]
Old 04-13-2009, 04:40 PM

Default Re: I need Procontrol.bundle & Procontrol_m.bundle for pro tools 8 can somebody help

if the pro tools installer did not install those items
then it wont work even if you did put it in there

thusly the reason it was not installed

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
http://www.studio-techservices.com

าำ
[email protected]m
Mitch Berger Tech Services

We service ALL Avid products no Problem
HD192, 192, Omni, Control Surface, Pre, XMON, 192HD AD & DA / Accel Cards, Everything

ALL NEW HD192 AD -DA modification. the difference is incredible... no need to ship the entire unit , fast turn around

inquiry using link above
Repairs of SSL-Neve- Consoles and Repair ALL Modern & Vintage Gear
Old 04-13-2009, 06:04 PM

that was what i was worried about
Old 04-13-2009, 06:05 PM

is there any one on this site that has tested the the theory?
Old 11-30-2009, 07:32 AM

Protools le doesn't install these bundles but HD does.I was able to copy the Procontrol.bundle and Procontrol.m bundle from an HD rig and it worked
with Protools 7.4 (OS 10.4.11) Will try it later today with PT 8
Old 02-08-2010, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpub View Post
Protools le doesn't install these bundles but HD does.I was able to copy the Procontrol.bundle and Procontrol.m bundle from an HD rig and it worked
with Protools 7.4 (OS 10.4.11) Will try it later today with PT 8
dpub, did this work on 8LE by copying the files from 8HD?

"I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process." ---Vincent Van Gogh
Old 02-09-2010, 03:10 AM

Pretty sure that the Procontrol wasn't allowed to work with LE, in the same way that ICON doesn't.

I remember thinking about buying one for my LE rig back in 2005, before the ICON came out, and finding then that it wouldn't work...

I might be wrong, but this was certainly the information I was given then... It would seem unlikely that Digi would then extend support for an EOL piece of hardware...

I believe the largest Digi control surface that will work with LE is the C24, or the older Control24.

Personally I would love a surface in the same price bracket as the C24, but WITHOUT the poor Mic pre's, and monitor section, BUT including extended PT control options.... Unlikely though!
Old 02-09-2010, 03:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiro5staxx View Post
if some out there can help me by emailing me Procontrol.bundle & Procontrol_m.bundle or putting Procontrol.bundle & Procontrol_m.bundle on a server and email me the link that would be awesome i wanna get a pro control and use with my le set up

located Applications/Digidesign/Pro Tools/Controllers

I have a mac and run leopard 10.5.6

THANKS EVERBODY
Hi,

Here they are if you want to give it a try..

http://www.sendspace.com/pro/8kdne7

Chris

Producer, Engineer,
UKmastering Mixing & Mastering
Blinders_Columbia top 40 UK album charts
Slow Readers Club Joy Of The Return #9 UK album charts

www.ukmastering.com

PT10.3.10 Mountain Lion HD6 accel Magma PE6R4 D Command 32 MacPro 12 Core 3.46ghz UAD-2 Octo x2. Manley Vari-Mu, Manley Massive Passive, SSL VHD, ADL600, Grove Tubes ViPre, Tube-Tech CL-1B. Hafler TRM active monitoring.
Old 07-19-2010, 05:48 PM

Can anyone confirm if this worked?