Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Hardware > Eleven Rack
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-18-2011, 05:35 PM

Default Re: Eleven Rack Presets Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by singtall View Post
yep, just checked the site and the presets are up now.
singtall...I d/l the presets, but they will not load. I get an error message. Am I the only one? I'd love to mess around with these presets. Let me know...

Thanks!
Old 08-18-2011, 08:13 PM

Hey Benoni,
I just downloaded all your new ERXP patches. Killer!!!! Just wondering if you did the Knucklehead presets as well. I don't seem to see them on your updated list. In my opinion you are a damn genius. Thank you for all your patches. \m/

Win 7, PT 9, 11 rack, superior drummer 2.2, Gibson guitars, yamaha bass, Dimebag washburn
Gibson Guitars
Washburn Guitars
Michael Kelly Guitars
Yamaha Bass
Roland TD30K
EZ Drummer 2
Superior Drummer 2.2
Old 08-18-2011, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad383music View Post
Hey Benoni,
Just wondering if you did the Knucklehead presets as well. I don't seem to see them on your updated list.
Funny you mentioned that, I was just thinking I need to re-do some of the Rivera Knucklehead rigs now that we have a P-EQ.

I can say that there will be some new rigs posted probably within a week or two, the Knucklehead should be included in that batch.

Windows 11 Pro | macOS 12
Pro Tools 2022
benonistudio.com
Youtube Channel - benonistudio
Plugin Deals
@benonistudio
Old 08-18-2011, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianiac5150 View Post
singtall...I d/l the presets, but they will not load. I get an error message. Am I the only one? I'd love to mess around with these presets. Let me know...

Thanks!
What internet browser did you use? Sometime a browser will add a character to a download, such as Chrome (which I like) will add a dash (-) before and after the file name, just delete those dashes and it should work (if that is that problem)

Pro Tools 2022
benonistudio.com
Plugin Deals
@benonistudio
Old 08-18-2011, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benoni View Post
Funny you mentioned that, I was just thinking I need to re-do some of the Rivera Knucklehead rigs now that we have a P-EQ.

I can say that there will be some new rigs posted probably within a week or two, the Knucklehead should be included in that batch.
That would just be brilliant. Thanks dude!

Win 7, PT 9, 11 rack, superior drummer 2.2, Gibson guitars, yamaha bass, Dimebag washburn
Gibson Guitars
Washburn Guitars
Michael Kelly Guitars
Yamaha Bass
Roland TD30K
EZ Drummer 2
Superior Drummer 2.2
Old 08-19-2011, 05:10 AM

Quote:
What internet browser did you use? Sometime a browser will add a character to a download, such as Chrome (which I like) will add a dash (-) before and after the file name, just delete those dashes and it should work (if that is that problem)
Hey Benoni...thanks for replying...I d/l'd them here at work on Win7/IE8 and they came with an underscore between the words. Those wouldn't load, so I then d/l'd them at home on Win7/IE9, they did not have an underscore, however, didn't work either. Hmmm...interesting... I'll try removing the underscore tonight and see if that works.

EDIT: Now from home: No luck. I've downloaded the first preset (Splawn Nitro) and when I try to load it - I've saved it into the default directory Pro Tools looks to to load from computer - I get an error dialogue stating "Unable to load rig settings from file: "Splawn Nitro" and the display on my Eleven rack shows the following as two lines over top of the current preset display:
DSP1> DIALOG(Bad Patch Data)
DSP2> DIALOG(Bad Patch Data)
and when I turn the preset change knob on the Eleven Rack, it takes a couple changes to make all of these two lines go away. Weird. Any ideas from anyone here, including the Avid guys?
Old 08-19-2011, 09:06 PM

a couple of suggestions:

1) like he said, use anything else but chrome for download. you can't rename a chrome download and have it work. not sure why.

2) make sure you have the eleven rack expansion pack. almost every preset i posted since the day the expansion pack came out makes use of the new features. if you don't have the pack, the presets won't load.

3) make sure you are loading guitar presets and not just effects presets. on a pc i normally right-click the name of the preset and choose "load preset from computer" option.
Old 08-20-2011, 07:29 AM

I've now downloaded the files using IE8 and IE9 on WinPC's, Firefox 6.0 and Safari 5.1 on a Macbook Pro with all the same results. My Eleven Rack does have the expansion pack, as well.

Benoni...I presumed you've downloaded these files and can load them to your Eleven Rack with no problems?

I'm hoping someone else who has them can chime in, too. It may be my systems, but seems very weird, if not unlikely. I've never had any problems with .tfx's.
Old 08-24-2011, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Benoni...I presumed you've downloaded these files and can load them to your Eleven Rack with no problems?
No i haven't, but I will give it a try and let you know.

Pro Tools 2022
benonistudio.com
Plugin Deals
@benonistudio
Old 08-24-2011, 08:13 AM

Quote:
I've now downloaded the files using IE8 and IE9 on WinPC's, Firefox 6.0 and Safari 5.1 on a Macbook Pro with all the same results. My Eleven Rack does have the expansion pack, as well.

I'm hoping someone else who has them can chime in, too. It may be my systems, but seems very weird, if not unlikely. I've never had any problems with .tfx's.

Quote:
No i haven't, but I will give it a try and let you know.
I tried out Singtall's Splawn Nitro and Splawn Nitro II and they both loaded no problem. I downloaded with Chrome, there were no added dashes (-), I loaded them directly from the Download folder.

Have you tried loading them from your default download folder instead of moving them to another folder first?

What version of Pro Tools are you using at the time when you the the error?

Does this happen with any other rigs you have downloaded?

Pro Tools 2022
benonistudio.com
Plugin Deals
@benonistudio