Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 12

Old 02-16-2019, 02:18 PM

Default The whole 'Mainstage into Pro Tools' thing

I just know this will likely be fruitless, but i am SO CLOSE to getting Mainstage 3 to interact with Pro Tools 12.5, with only a bit of help from the years-old video on Pro Tools Expert. basically, I can get audio and MIDI to go IN to Pro Tools from Mainstage, via Soundflower in an Aggregate I/O. But what I can't get to happen is for anything to happen upon playback FROM Pro Tools. So basically, info goes IN to Pro Tools from Mainstage, but somehow isn't making it back to Mainstage when played back from Pro Tools. Anybody have any idea where I should look to rectify that? There are just so many spots where something cold be set wrong, and I've been toggling everything in both apps, trying to fix it. Just curious if anyone has any idea.

Thanks!