Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools M-Powered (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-04-2010, 02:20 PM

Default Re: Rewire issue - Midi Input Problem trying to launch Reason

Stop your grinnin' and drop your linen. I've got it working.

Right I'm not sure exaclty what's happened but all I did was update my M-Audio Audiophile 2496 driver to the latest one on M-Audio's website

http://www.m-audio.com/index.php?do=...erie_ID=1#tabs

,rebooted my PC and got the following message when launching Pro Tools:-

Code:
Your I/O setup has changed since the last time this session was saved.  Check the I/O Setups window to see what's changed.
When going into the IO setup menu, it's not obvious to me exaclty WHAT has changed but when I launched the Rewire plugin, on an AUX track just as I wanted, it launched reason without any error messages and is working now how it did before the error.

I think it would be useful, if anyone can guide me from tech support, to establish the reasoning behind updating my audio drivers fixing the midi error.

Anyway I hope this works for everyone else as it's done for me and I will answer any questions.