Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools TDM Systems (Mac)

Old 03-12-2012, 12:15 PM

Default Re: Any difference besides color between D Command and D Command ES?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBuddha View Post
Z,

I bought a "new" blue d-command as well as a used fader module. I'm having issues with a couple of rotary encoders on one of the panels on the fader module. It seems to be intermittent - the encoders will work during a session but then when I reload the same session they may not?? Is this what you experienced? How did you go about resolving the issue? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Hi BassBuddha,

I have a blue D-command and fader pack that i've buyed used a year ago or less. I had the same problem that you described. Easy fix, just replace the encoders with new ones, it's under 10$ each.

My avid service center made the repair.

Now the console is like a brand new one.

Hope this helps.

Luc