Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Mac)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-12-2004, 11:22 PM

Default WTF My plugins don\'t work anymore..PLEASE HELP

I dont know if it is since the 32Track upgrade or what but when I try to process a plugin on a track file it doesn't work....the real time plugs work just fine but the AUdiosuite don't......can somebody please helpg me.
Old 05-13-2004, 01:39 AM

Default Re: WTF My plugins don\'t work anymore..PLEASE HELP

If your on OS9 with the 32 trk beta then the fix is to either not process using audiosuite plugs when the transport is running,,or to swap the 32 trk beta DAE with the old one,, I think i have this right,, it seems like forever since i was on PT5,,
Old 05-13-2004, 02:54 PM

What do you mean by 'not working'? Are they not showing up or are they not working when you try to process?

Typically when someone says 'it's not working', it usually because they do not have 'use in playlist' highlighted in the Audiosuite plug-in window.
Old 05-27-2004, 07:10 AM

Well I figured out that it is something with the 32 track Beta because I totally reinstalled the program and it worked just fine....but when i install the 32 track update it stops working......when i say not working I mean that when I highlight a wav and attempt to process a AudioSuite plugin it doesn't do anything to the wav...no visual or sound change.......
Old 05-27-2004, 07:12 AM

I have tried to put the old DAE back and it still is showing me no love. for some reason I remember the Audiosuite working when I first installed the 32 track beta...and why the hell is the 32track still a beta......I guess that is where 6 comes in......as for running it while the transport is running I'm actually not doing it while the transport is running....
Old 05-27-2004, 07:15 AM

BINGO...you hit it right on the button....i went back and I didn't have "use in playlist" highlighted....thanks a lot....