Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Other Products > Pro Tools Express on Mac OS X

Old 04-11-2015, 03:52 PM

Default Trouble installing Pro Tools Express Akai Edition

I have used so many id's, pass words, real name, address, ad spent so much time with Avid, iLok, and M-audio that I am almost sick. Why do they use such a backwoods security system. I am trying to get PT express to go. It came free with M-Track. I got an email saying it was activated, I don't know how. I still don't know what to do next. With my experiences loading and trying to activate this software, I would never buy it. I am probably not going to be able to use it. If learning it is as hard as getting it ready, I won't even attempt it. I know my way around reaper very well but I thought I would try this.
Old 04-11-2015, 04:10 PM

Default Re: System ID nowhere to be found.

Quote:
Originally Posted by N1gb View Post
I have used so many id's, pass words, real name, address, ad spent so much time with Avid, iLok, and M-audio that I am almost sick. Why do they use such a backwoods security system. I am trying to get PT express to go. It came free with M-Track. I got an email saying it was activated, I don't know how. I still don't know what to do next. With my experiences loading and trying to activate this software, I would never buy it. I am probably not going to be able to use it. If learning it is as hard as getting it ready, I won't even attempt it. I know my way around reaper very well but I thought I would try this.
Your account shows that you activated Pro Tools Express Akai Edition, and there is a license bundle in your iLok account.

Use iLok License Manager to Activate the license bundle to your iLok.

Please see http://avid.force.com/pkb/articles/h...ation-Overview for more info.

Thanks!