Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-01-2009, 03:52 PM

Default Pro-Tools LE with Pinnacle studio 11

Hi
Not sure which forum to ask this in but as it is relating to LE 8 hopefully I am in the right place.
I have recently set up my home studio using an M-box 2 and a command 8 and of course LE 8 on a Win XP and everything works great now that I put it all on XP under Vista I had probelms. as some may know if they read my thread about this in the command 8 forum.

Anyway to my question I have Pinnacle studio 11 software and the 510 USB/firewire inteface for downloading DV videos etc.
I am wondering is there a way to intergrate the video from Studio 11 into Pro-tools for editing sound tracks?
I am hoping that as both Studio 11 and LE 8 are made by companies within Avid that there is some compatability but as yet I haven't found it.
I am asking the same question in the Pinnacle forums.

any help appreciated.

thanks

Adele

(Shadow Lady)

"Fear is that little room where negatives are developed" - Michael Pritchard

PT LE 8
Command|8
M-Box 2
M-Audio Axiom 25