Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools SE and Essential (Win)

Old 12-22-2009, 03:05 AM

Default Guitar Rig 4 in PT M-Powered Essential

Hi,
I'm new PT M-Powered Ess. user and I would like to know if it is possible to use Guitar Rig 4 as a plug-in in this version of Pto Tools. I've read that yes but I've already tried everything but Guitar Rig didn't dipslay in Plug-ins at all. When installing Guitar Rig, I confirmed RTAS instalallation, despite of it I couldn't find GR as a Plug-in in Pro Tools (when inserting it in the Mix Window of an recorded audio track). May it be that PT M-powered Essential doesn't co-work with external plug-ins? Thanks, sorry for my English i'm not a native speaker