Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Pro Tools | Intro Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2017, 09:15 AM

Default pro tools cloud problem

Hi everyone. Im new to home recording and using PT 1st that i got after buying my Scarlet 2i2. I have an issue with my cloud storage. After deleting a project my percentage of storage used doesnt go down, ie no projects saved but 87% storage used. how do I get my storage used down to 0%? When im deleting a project im asked if i want to delete from cloud and from local cache which i say yes to. I really need to know if im doing anything wrong. Thanks for any advice. ps windows 10 user
Old 11-09-2017, 09:44 AM

Default Re: pro tools cloud problem

Hi Jasethebass,
I have the same issue. It looks like once the program throws out a storage exceeded error it cannot properly transfer local changes to the cloud anymore.
Old 11-12-2017, 06:22 AM

Thanks for the reply. I havnt exceded my cloud limit yet as I'm a new user. as ive mentioned, everytime I delete a project, my cloud storage percentage remains the same. Has anyone any idea how I can make my cloud storage back to zero? Thanks again for any help.
Old 11-12-2017, 06:58 AM

I'm really concerned that I'm going to run out of storage space and not able to use Pro Tools First when I reach the limit, even though I have no projects saved. Can anyone help me? Ive searched for an answer all over the net with no cure for the problem. Can tech support please help a desperate man? thanks again.
Old 12-16-2017, 10:44 AM

I am having a similar issue. I'd like to test cloud collaboration before paying for anything else, but even my 1gb of free storage is not shown. I have created or participated in no online projects as of yet so I should have all of that space. I'm on 12.5 edu with no active support plan and no more money for Avid right now.