Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > 003, Mbox 2, Digi 002, original Mbox, Digi 001 (Win)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-15-2001, 10:14 PM

Default Question for DUC users recording audio from Korg Triton.

Can someone give me instructions on how to assign my audio tracks from the Triton sequencer to the 6 individual outs on the Triton allowing Digi to record 6 audio tracks simualtaneously. I was in another studio once and did it, except I have forgotten. ( Just haven't needed to do it until now...Thank God for the Digi 001!!!)

Anyway, I know there are some expert keyboard players out there who have done it. Please enlighten me and I will be forever in your debt.

Thanks Guys,

Jeff
Old 03-16-2001, 02:04 AM

Default Re: Question for DUC users recording audio from Korg Triton.

Bump
Old 03-16-2001, 01:33 PM

Easy...

First, push the menu button, then go to insert effect. Once on that screen, you can select the output of the track. You can select the individual outs, L/R, or the effects. Since there are only four individual outs, you will obviously have to select the L/R buss and pan those tracks hard left and right respectively in order to use 6 simultaneous outs. Hope this helps...

Jason
Old 03-18-2001, 08:14 AM

Actually,
you need to be in Mutli mode,
in multi go to midi track 1-8 and pick your instruments. then to assign them to the outs push menu and slide over to were it says bus then you get the same layout of 1-8 but each midi channel has its individual out put display. inserting effects would then be the next step. this is all pretty clear in the manual, but I hear you sometime you just cant figure it out. I spent aa week trying to figure out how to make multisamples velocity sensitive, i looked under every listing of velocity, but Korg uses the the term intensity for this not velocity
pain in my ass

------------------
Switchcraft