Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools 11

Old 11-07-2014, 09:24 AM

Default Clip group bug?

Using HD 11.2.1 Native on MBP 11,3 and 10.9.4

When changing the gain of a clip group the group breaks apart. The bottom clip splits into a new group clip and the rest of the group keeps it's name. I'm certain it didn't work this way before, just noticed it. Anyone else have this problem? Is it a bug or a feature?

edit -
Actually, I find that if I change the group clip gain with the mouse wheel, it works fine!
Old 11-09-2014, 10:47 PM

Default Re: Clip group bug?

Just replying to say I too have noticed the same behavior. I just updated to 11.2.1 yesterday and have noticed every time I make a gain change to a simple clip group spanning tracks the group breaks. The top clip reverts back to the original name while the bottom clip shows the original name with a group number suffix. Also, I've noticed that the undo behavior has changed: undo the gain change and the group state comes back but the top clips gain is still at the level of the gain change. a second undo returns the top clip back to its original state but thats just going back to before the clip was included in the group.