Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > System 5
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-11-2015, 05:59 PM

Default Eucontrol/Worstation 3.2.2

Is this compatible with the system 5 MC? I don't see any info about it.

I really hope Avid will release a new version that really work with yosemite. I am starting to be fed up by the lack of support with the system 5 MC.
http://immersivesoundvr.com/
Old 11-12-2015, 06:54 PM
Avid

Default Re: Eucontrol/Worstation 3.2.2

This hasn't been tested with MCPro, it may work..... but we are working on a MCPro release right now. I personally saw a new build running on the latest OSX and PT this week. Its a bit buggy but coming along nicely. We have merged all the goodness from previous EUCON releases and even made speed improvements to EUCON that will be first released in MCPro software. I think I may have asked you before but if you would like to beta test it, we'll hopefully have a build in the next 2 weeks.
Old 11-13-2015, 05:26 AM

Thanks Eddie,

I 'm glad you and H.G. are part of the Avid team. My apologizes for the tone, it's just that I feel System 5 MC owners have been left in the dark this year.

That is good news. I will be happy to beta test the new release.

Thanks.
http://immersivesoundvr.com/
Old 12-11-2015, 03:30 AM

Hello
I'm a happy owner of System 5-MC and just say that i'm waiting too for this new version of Eucon
Thanks
Old 12-11-2015, 03:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ely75 View Post
Hello
I'm a happy owner of System 5-MC and just say that i'm waiting too for this new version of Eucon
Thanks
This new 3.2.2 eucon version is already out if thats the version you are looking for, goto your avid account and it should be there or login to the Euphonix page and then you can download from there.

#thestruggleisreal
—————————————
South Side Music Group
WEBHOME
—————————————
Old 12-11-2015, 07:29 AM
Avid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southsidemusic View Post
This new 3.3.2 eucon version is already out if thats the version you are looking for, goto your avid account and it should be there or login to the Euphonix page and then you can download from there.
I think they mean new MCPro software. As an update to that, we are still working through some bugs in the 408 installers before we can go to beta with it. They are proving rather tricky. I can't promise anything but would love to get something out to test before Christmas. Sorry its taking so long.
Old 12-16-2015, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieJones View Post
This hasn't been tested with MCPro, it may work..... but we are working on a MCPro release right now.
I am just getting my S5-MC system back up and running after being offline for about 10 months from a flood (whee). Also anxiously awaiting this update, since it's been WAY too long since we've seen one in S5MC land.

Out of curiosity, since this is my first time booting up into PT 12, under the current release of MCPRO (3.1.3), there isn't a PT 12 appset (yes, it's been that long since we've seen an update). Other than the roll-your-own method mentioned here with respect to non-Avid software, can you at least make the PT12 appset available now, even on a beta basis?

Fixing bugs & all are great, but come on...
Old 12-16-2015, 07:17 PM
Avid

I can understand your frustration, and am sorry for it taking so long. We have had to rebuild the MCPro app from the ground up to enable it to work with all the latest EUCON underpinnings and PT12. The roll your own method for Softkey Appsets is exactly what we do here when we change PT version. Any new EUCON command's will be available in the editor if you need to add them.
Old 12-17-2015, 08:14 AM

You referring to WS 3.2.2, but I can see that there is already 3.3.2. (http://euphonix.avid.com/artist/ux/e...c_support.html)
having a real hard time to work stable. the only way the mouse on the MCpro will work is if another mouse is connected to the computer. Also, can't switch between 2 computers connected to the Sys5mc anymore, although both computers are listed on the MC.
Win 8.1
EUCONMC_3.1.3
EUCONWS_3.2.2
So frustrating...
Old 12-17-2015, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shauli View Post
You referring to WS 3.2.2, but I can see that there is already 3.3.2. (http://euphonix.avid.com/artist/ux/e...c_support.html)
having a real hard time to work stable. the only way the mouse on the MCpro will work is if another mouse is connected to the computer. Also, can't switch between 2 computers connected to the Sys5mc anymore, although both computers are listed on the MC.
Win 8.1
EUCONMC_3.1.3
EUCONWS_3.2.2
So frustrating...

I am sorry i confused you guys. I thought he was asking about the Eucon software and in the process I mistyped the version so instead of 3.3.2 i typed 3.2.2

#thestruggleisreal
—————————————
South Side Music Group
WEBHOME
—————————————