How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Tools Software > Virtual Instruments
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-10-2012, 01:43 AM

Default Structure Le Authorazition

Hi Everyone,

When choosing presets in Structure the majority of them will prompt me with this message . . .

"License terms for 'StructureContent' not found. Either the iLok isn't connected or the demo authorization has expired. Please connect the iLok, or visit www.avidstore.com to purchase a full license for 'StructureContent'."

Then the locate content screen will usually pop up as if Structure cannot locate the sample files.

I have a Structure Le licence on my ilok. Im running Protools 9.0.6 with Macbook Pro 10.6.8. Structure Le is version 1.0.5. Any help will be apreciated.

Best Regards
Old 02-10-2012, 03:33 PM

Default Re: Structure Le Authorazition

Try Repairing Permissions.
Old 02-13-2012, 02:12 AM

Hi Aaron,

Im pretty new in mac world, can you please explain how do i do that?
Old 02-13-2012, 07:52 AM

You have a Structure LE license on your Ilok, but do you have a "Structure Content" license on it? They're 2 separate things.
Old 02-15-2012, 02:26 AM

I just checked my ilok and there is no Structure Content License on it. Does the content license come with Structure Le or do i have to buy that? Thanks
Old 02-15-2012, 07:21 AM

If you bought Structure LE new from Avid or from a dealer, and registered the serial number, it would have given you both Ilok licenses.

If this is the case, you can call Avid Registration Support, which is free, and see why it's missing.

But I'm guessing you bought your license second hand from someone, and it wasn't made clear that you need both to use the content.

Having only Structure LE license, you can still use it for your own sampling, etc., but not with the content.

You might see if you can buy a used Content license from someone.

Note that I'm not suggesting the person sold it to you did anything wrong. With second hand license transfers, it's generally assumed that the buyer knows exactly what they're buying and why.
Old 02-15-2012, 07:52 AM

No actually i bought them. Structure le had come with Music production Toolkit2 but the thing is licences had to be-deposited to my ilok account like year ago, but i dont remember if i ever had them on my ilok account beacuse i never used it before. I will definitly contact regitration support to see if ım eligible for the content. Thank you very much for your help.