Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Pro Mixing > Artist Series
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-03-2011, 03:22 PM

Default MC Mix Display Channel Name changes to level

When I touch any faders, the display changes to audio level. When you are adjusting several faders at once, for me it is more important to know what the channel names are than the obvious fader level I can see, by where the fader is at. Is there any way to have Channel name always displayed?
Old 04-03-2011, 04:21 PM

Default Re: MC Mix Display Channel Name changes to level

Hi, in the Eucon settings,in the General tab is the option I think called 'select by touch'. Untick the box next to it. You'll have to select channels using the select button to edit things like plugins and eq etc without it on.
Old 04-04-2011, 11:27 PM

Unfortunately select by touch does not change that... but I think it would be a good option, I too would rather see the track name vs the level
Old 04-06-2011, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarocque View Post
Unfortunately select by touch does not change that... but I think it would be a good option, I too would rather see the track name vs the level
You are right. It does not change this. This is the biggest flaw with this controller. LOL. I bought it to replace an MCU whose backlight had gone and not showing track names. I suppose this is progress. OK doing one fader at a time, but use two hands, with 2 mixers and you soon forget what channel is what.