Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > Legacy Products > Pro Tools M-Powered (Win)

Old 09-11-2009, 01:11 AM

Default Audio Effects not being Monitored in Record Mode

Aloha

I just reinstalled M-Powered 7.4 from 7.3. During mulitracking I am now unable to hear channel effects. So if I have reverb on a vocal, I can hear the reverb when I enable record on the track, but not when I initialize the play button to audition the vocal (with reverb). I have ticked every option in the controlo pannel, and gone trough all the setup options, but have had no luck. This was working in 7.3, though thinking back to that install it might have happened then also. Though some incling in my memory tells me it has to do with monitoring settings, non of the control options seem to works. I am using a Project mix bord. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Mahalo

James