Avid Pro Audio Community

Avid Pro Audio Community

How to Join & Post  •  Community Terms of Use  •  Help Us Help You

Knowledge Base Search  •  Community Search  •  Learn & Support

Avid Home Page

Go Back   Avid Pro Audio Community > General Discussion & Off Topic > General Discussion
Register FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-04-2011, 11:19 AM

Default Re: Let's hear your latest stuff....right here

Sounding great as usual!! Congrats on the newborn, I'm looking at April to add a member to the family...
you may remember me as a different dub...
Old 12-08-2011, 06:52 PM

Hey, just wanted to share this latest tune we finished.
Got the mastering done with Brad Blackwood of Euphonic Masters.
I recorded and mixed it at my studio at House of Melody.
Performed by James Burke of Blue City Music, Steve Kish Moody, and Nick Carter.

Some slutty stuff:

Guitars:
'05 Gibson Les Paul standard with Tone Pro bridge assembly, Jason Lollar low wind Imperial PAF pickups, stainless steel frets, Buzz Feiten tuning system.

Tom Anderson Cobra S with H1 and H3 pickups.

Amps:

Soldano SLO 100, 5 option head custom built by Mike Soldano

Marshall original 1969 Super Lead Tremolo/Plexi 100 watt head

Diamond Spitfire II 100 watt head

Cabs:

Splawn 4x12 with Vintage 30s and Eminence Big Blocks
Splawn 2x12

Mics:

SM57 and MD421 mostly

+ loads of other tracks.

Hope you guys like it!

http://soundcloud.com/shatzer/tuesdays-gone
Old 12-28-2011, 09:16 AM

Hey all,

I wanted to share something I created the other day and would love some suggestions/comments on it. Bare in mind I'm not a musician, nor composer nor arranger. I'm having this gear as a hobby (a bit out-of-control though) and love to be creative. Under the XMas tree there was this new plug Damage of NI and I love it. It got me inspired to create this. Actually it is the very first thing I ever created right out of my mind and soul. (all previous stuff I did was cover work). So please feel free to comment even if you think it's worthless, I want to learn and grow. I know you all are pro's and it is nothing compared to what you do but it made me kinda proud to pull this off without having any musical backgroud or education for that matter.

Thanks in advance for the heads-up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ6uAUDvYm8
i7 5820K @ 3.3Ghz, 32Gb, Windows 7 Ulimate 64, 1x M.2 512 SSD, 1x Spinpoint F1 1TB, 2x Spinpoint F3 1TB, ProjectMix IO, Axiom Pro61, PreSonus Monitor Station,SM ProAudio Stage Buddy, KRK VXT6, AKG K271, SE220A, PT 12.4.0, AMT IEP, Omnisphere, Trilian, EWQL CCC, EWQL Spaces, Ministry Of Rock, Gypsy, Fab Four, NI Komplete 9 Ultimate, NI Maschine, ProjectSAM Orchestral Essentials, Waves V9 Musician 1, Morphoder, CL4

Old 12-29-2011, 11:33 AM

Hey guys! I've been MIA from the DUC for a bit because my label just signed a new artist that you absolutely MUST hear. Her name is Lila Rose and she has a debut album coming out January 10th.

If you like Imogen Heap, Florence + The Machine, Emiliana Torrini or Fever Ray (or anything in that genre), you're gonna love this.

You can check out her website and download a teaser track, 'Obsession', at:

http://www.lilarosemusic.com/

I'm eyeball deep in promoting this right now and, if you have suggestions for anyone that should hear this, please shoot me a message at: comments [at] rtfmrecords [dot] com. We're always looking to expand our network.

Thanks for listening - you won't be disappointed!
Old 12-29-2011, 01:31 PM

You had me. I went to the web site and was wowed until I looked closer. She looks to much like Lady GAGA and when I went to look at your pics in the right hand side column, it looked as though these pics were of some one at a Karaoke contest (I know it's not....but). The pics were of really bad quality. Whoever did the web site should have told you about this. I felt as though I was being scammed, so I didn't down load. Like I said, the site was beautiful until you looked behind the curtain. Make sure you have pics that represent your client in a good light.

Also the pics and the female on your web site look nothing alike. Help me out please. I want to download. Give me a better reason.

Disk
Fender Strats, Ibanez Acoustic, Ibanez Bass, Ibanez Electric.

http://www.johnackermusic.com/
[email protected]

Live and Let Live
Old 01-03-2012, 02:57 AM

Our latest songs finished and up on Soundcloud. Thanks for listening

http://soundcloud.com/cabin-76
Old 01-06-2012, 04:25 PM

I'm looking to buy a motu 896mk3 interface. I have protools le 8.0.5 and running it on a Mac OSX. I Would like to know if I can run the protools 8.0.5 with the motu 896mk3 interface?
Old 01-08-2012, 12:24 PM

I'm trying to get a part for 002 rack, but can't find a way to contact Avid to get the damn part. Spent 30 hours already trying to contact them. But all I see is ASC codes.
Old 01-08-2012, 12:27 PM

I'm trying to get a part for 002 rack, but can't find a way to contact Avid to get the damn part. Spent 30 hours already trying to contact them. But all I see is ASC codes.

My firewire light on 002 rack won't light up anymore, therefore there is a problem with 002 Rack firewire, internal issue. I read there is a part that Avid will send you, but I have no way to contact them.
Old 01-10-2012, 10:24 AM

Very nice, really like it! Only using mbox? Mastering?